Sovannah


Sovannah is a shopping centre not far from where I live. Just been there tonight for our team get-together in the food court.

I tend not to go there that much. I'm not a great fan of extreme air-conditioning and bright bright lights. And I'm always hard-pressed to find anything in the clothing section anyway, not being of suitable Asian proportions.

The food court's not bad though. You can get almost any type of fruit shake for a dollar and a decent plate of khmer fare for about two.

On the ground floor there's a Western-type supermarket called Lucky. A place to escape to when in need of home comforts like cheese, marmite and decent bread. Tonight I couldn't resist and dropped in for a few happy purchases. And on returning home, lovingly caught them on camera to upload and share the joy....

Comments