Moon face


Now here's a funny thing I heard today. Last night people were seeing the King-Father's face in the moon. It was the seventh night of his death and apparently on the seventh night, people who've died actually realise they're dead. Why that means the King-Father took to the moon to have a good oggle earthwards, I know not, but apparently that's what was happening last night. Oooer.


Interesting that the word in Khmer for moon is "bpray-ah jun" - "bpray-ah" meaning god. And that when he was alive, many saw the King-Father as some sort of god. So I guess there's some logic to it. Makes me feel a bit odd though, I have to say.

Whilst this was all going on, and here's a thing, I was catching up on another form of starry eyedness...... the latest shennanigans on the X factor (Youtube is a wonderful thing). Which I guess some might see as equally bizarre behaviour....

My money's on Ella, by the way. The best by far.

Comments