Refocusing


No doubt this is a delaying tactic, but have the urge to blog before getting stuck into an assignment/presentation I need to finish by tomorrow. It's for a course I've been doing this year called Refocusing. All about looking at your life's goals, values, vision etc and making an intentional plan for the future. All good stuff but it's taken me a while to get my head round. And now I need to pull it all together once and for all. Oh joy.

Am not doing too badly though, having said that. Am half-way through a powerpoint presentation and have collected various props for a cooking demo I'm doing as part it: big cooking pot, apron, tissue paper, mud, leaves, sieve, wooden spoon and a pot of marmite. So all is nearly well. Just need to type up the notes of my goals for the next year and how I'm going to achieve them and that's about it.

Sooooo, best get on. I'll be Refocusing tomorrow and all day Saturday so will be back on the blog Sunday.

Shalom tom tom xx
("tom tom" as in "big" in Khmer and not a sateillite navigational system, just in case you're wondering....)



Comments