Rambling

Am in the mood for a ramble tonight. Have had a few days off the e-waves. A case of internet fatigue. And now I'm trying to get with it but feeling as on-the-ball as this poor chap.....



Life is on the cusp of another big shift and I've spent the past few days just stopping awhile and taking stock.

And now I'm writing this feeling that groggy wonderfulness of having rested but knowing I need to get going soon.

Am glad to see some fellow ramblers on the next bit of the winding road.



People I've met recently who want to help with the new (albeit temporary for the time being) ArtSpace in the red light area and also the friends working in the cafe/outreach/drop-in place nearby. Hoorah.

Anyway, it would seem the urge to continue this present ramble is fast depleting. And without the sustenance of Kendal Mint Cake or a flask of luke-warm coffee, grogginess is leading me bed-wards.

So I'll leave you in the company of these fine folk. Just because they made me smile. And bid thee goodnight.

Comments